The Cottage Inn and Spa’s friendly and knowledgeable innkeepers provide superb personalized service. We will assist our guests to ensure a romantic wine country experience that is unparalleled.
To book a reservation:
You can check availability and submit your reservation request online at www.webervations.com
- Call us at (707) 996-0719.
- To confirm your reservation a 50% advance pre-payment is required at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due upon arrival. If you are staying one night, full payment is required at time of booking.
- All rates are subject to a 10% hotel tax.
- Once payment has been made we will send a confirmation letter via email with information to help plan your trip.
- Rates may change without notice according to holidays and special events.
Cancellations must be made no later than seven days prior to your scheduled arrival date to receive a credit. If booking is cancelled less than seven days before arrival date, 100% of the room will be charged if the room is not re-booked and we will make every effort to do so. All cancellations are subject to a $20 transaction fee per room. Earlier than scheduled departures are handled as a cancellation and the same policy applies. (Guests traveling in a group may be required to give a 30 day cancellation notice)
Check-in time is between 4-6pm. Check out time is 11am. We are preparing for your arrival and it is difficult to allow for an early check-in due to our small staff. If you are delayed and we are not in the office, there will be a welcome note with instructions for self check-in. We strive to be flexible and will accommodate earlier check-in times and
later check-out times when we can.
Minimum Night Stay
We prefer a two night stay on weekends (a two night minimum is waived from November thru March)
Smoking is NOT permitted in the units or on the grounds at any time and we adhere strictly to this policy.
Our Inn is a romantic, serene "adult" environment and is not suitable for children. We apologize for the inconvenience but we are not child proof.
We’re sorry but our inn is not equipped to welcome your pets, and ask that you make other arrangements for them.